Monday, April 09, 2007

You Are The Reason

Posting the lyrics for reference purposes. Enjoy!

Title: You Are The Reason
Artist: Rhea
Album: Miscellaneous

I
How can I forget the longings of my heart?
It's you I think of night and day.
I know I couldn't touch you.
I know I couldn't hold you.
Though I wish I really could just care for you...

Chorus
You are the reason, the seasons of my life.
You're everything I wish and live for.
Give me an answer, show me the way.
You're breaking me... leaving me in pain.

II
You're the burning flame in my heart and in my mind.
In the silence of the night I can hear you.
My thoughts are all about you, alive and true to me.
But now I really have you only in my dreams.

(Repeat Chorus)

Bridge
Loving you changes everything...
It's giving me the strength.
And it's all because of you..

(Repeat II and Chorus)

2 comments:

kenneth said...

hoy jun! you've been tagged :) see my blog for details

Jun-jun said...

no probs ken! but am I doomed to write anything significant about me or what? hehehe